Protection of Personal Data (PDPL) Clarification Text
Oversem Media Information Technologies LTD. ŞTİ. (Oversem Medya), we would like to inform you about the “Personal Data Protection Law No.6698” regulated on personal data in order to protect fundamental rights and freedoms, especially the privacy of private life, considering your security. Our aim; To inform you in the most transparent way about the ways your personal data is collected, the purposes of processing, legal reasons and your rights in line with your satisfaction. In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698 (the “Law”), Oversem Media can save, store, and store data of all persons related to Oversem Media, including those who benefit from our products and services, as described below in accordance with the Law and within the limits prescribed by the legislation. It can be updated, changed, rearranged in order to continue its services, disclosed to third parties in cases and to the extent permitted by the legislation, transferred, transferred, shared, classified, anonymized and processed in other ways specified in the law.
Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data K.V.K.K. In order to fulfill our legal obligations in accordance with Articles 5.2 and 6.3, the establishment or performance of the contract, the fulfillment of our legal obligations, the establishment, use or protection of the right, without harming your fundamental rights and freedoms, in order to protect our legitimate interests and without your explicit consent in terms of the personal data you have made public. Your personal data K.V.K.K. It can also be processed provided that your explicit consent is obtained within the scope of Articles 5.1 and 6.2. First of all, Oversem Medya LTD. To arrange all the records and documents that will be the basis of processing in electronic or paper environment in order to be able to perform the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, to improve our products and services, to provide the service you provide; To comply with the information storage, reporting, informing etc. obligations within the scope of the legislation and required by the competent authorities; To be able to provide the requested products / services and to fulfill the requirements of the service and the contract you have requested, to communicate with you regarding the product and service you have / will receive in order to offer you all kinds of special products and services, and if you have given your permission, the promotion, product / By being used in service offer, marketing and campaign activities, developing services and products suitable for you, conducting customer satisfaction studies, current or new product studies of our company, market research and target customer group determination etc. can be processed for. In addition, personal data, in accordance with the conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law and all relevant legislation, by Oversem Media;
1. To ensure that our legal obligations are fulfilled as required or required by legal regulations,
2. Providing software services and other outsourcing services to fulfill their operational activities,
3. Carrying out the necessary work by the relevant units in order to carry out the commercial activities specified in the Oversem Media main agreements in accordance with the legislation and relevant company policies, and carrying out activities in this direction,
4. Determination, planning and implementation of Oversem Medya short, medium and long term commercial policies,
5. To be able to provide an effective customer service,
6. Submission of services and offers,
7. Providing information about all kinds of promotions, campaigns, sweepstakes,
8. To be able to carry out all kinds of marketing and advertising activities,
9. Determining visitor profiles,
10. Ensuring Oversem Media commercial reliability,
11. Ensuring that requests, demands and complaints are answered and resolved,
12. Providing support service to Customers and Visitors within the scope of the contract and within the framework of service standards,
13. Carrying out market research and statistical studies,
14. Providing contact with people who have business relations with Oversem Media,
15. Marketing, compliance management, vendor / supplier management,
16. Planning, auditing and execution of information security processes,
17. Establishing and managing information technologies infrastructure,
18. Planning and execution of employees’ access rights to Data Owner information,
19. Follow-up of financial and / or accounting transactions, including invoicing,
20. Follow-up of legal affairs,
21. Planning and execution of corporate communication activities,
22. It can be processed in order to ensure that the data are accurate and up-to-date.
Transfer of Your Personal Data to Third Parties and / or Abroad
Your Personal Data may be processed within the scope of Articles 5.2 and 6.3 of KVKK, in case of existence of processing purposes that do not require your explicit consent or for the purposes stated in the Clarification Text Storage, archiving, information technology support (server , hosting, program, CDN), security, call center, sales, marketing (including e-mail sending, advertising companies for the purpose of creating campaigns, companies providing CRM support, etc.) or group companies, business partners, supplier companies, banks, financial institutions, law, tax, etc. consultancy firms, legally authorized public institutions and organizations,).
Collection Method of Personal Data and Legal Reason
Your personal data, in all kinds of verbal, written or electronic media, in line with the above-mentioned purposes, can provide the products and services we offer by the Company within the determined legal framework and within this scope, our Company’s contractual and legal obligations, within the framework of legislation, contract, demand and legal reasons arising from the law. It is acquired in order to fulfill its responsibilities completely and accurately and is processed by our Company or data processors assigned by our Company.
Your personal data, Oversem Media center, branches, websites, affiliates or other subcontractors or business partners, office and other physical environments, call centers, internet sites, digital, mobile applications and similar electronic transaction platforms, social media or other public Through open channels, by participating in events, training, seminars and similar media to be organized, or through other group companies or other contracted persons and organizations, verbal, written, audio or video / camera recording or other physical or electronic media etc. obtainable. In addition, your personal data may be processed when you use our call centers or website to use the services of Oversem Medya affiliates or dealers, to benefit from their advantages or to get information, when you visit our Company or our website, and when you participate in events or organizations organized by our Company.
Within the scope of Article 11 of the Law, as a personal data owner, you have been granted the following rights:
1. Learning whether your personal data is being processed,
2. Requesting information if your personal data has been processed,
3.Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
4. To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom your personal data has been transferred,
5.In case your personal data is processed incompletely or inaccurately, to request their correction and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
6.To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
7. To object to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
8.To request compensation in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
If you learn more about the compliance and policies of Oversem Medya A.Ş. regarding the Law and other relevant legislation in force and submit your requests regarding your above-mentioned rights to our company using the method set out below, our company will send the request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of our company. will conclude as. However, if the transaction also incurs a cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged by our company. In this context, in accordance with the 1st paragraph of Article 13 of the Law No.6698, by sending your request to use your above-mentioned rights to the address Gülbahar Mahallesi Cemalsururi Sokak Halim Meriç İş Merkezi No: 15 Kat: 7 D: 33 Şişli – İstanbul with wet signature and in writing, or You can send it to us by other methods to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board in the future. In your application;
1. Name, surname
2. If the application is in writing, wet signature
3. For the citizens of the Republic of Turkey T. C. identification number, nationality for foreigners, passport number or identification number, if any
4. Place of residence or workplace address for notification,
5. Notification e-mail address, telephone and fax number, if any,
6. Subject of request
It is mandatory to include information. We kindly ask you to write “Personal Data Protection Law Relevant Person Request” in the notification envelope of the application form or in the subject part of the e-mail. In addition, as a data owner, you need to add the information and documents regarding your request to your application.